Hit Boss Level with this Positive Impact Session
You’ve spent time, money, and resources bringing someone on board, now what? Now it’s your job to keep them engaged, supported, and invested in the work. Protecting your investment is critical to your bottom line, operations, and your staff.
Building rapport with your people, accountability, goals, and expectations are key. Creating a safe, friendly, and healthy culture is the secret sauce.
- Retain sessions are 90 minutes long and can be scheduled as soon as 2 weeks in advance to give us time to prepare for your unique discussion.
- You will need to provide the details, questions, topics, and any materials you wish to focus on to us 7-10 days before your scheduled session.
- Sessions are always investigative, interrogative, diagnostic, and informative. The more information you can provide about your situation the better the results of the session will be.
- Sessions include a post-discussion written summary with next-step recommendations, 7 days of unlimited email follow-up for any last-minute questions, thoughts, or ideas, and any resources, materials, or documents that may be relevant to your project.
Sample Retain Session Topics :
- Mission and Vision – Align your staff’s roles with your business strategies and goals. How do they impact the bottom line?
- Support your People – Onboarding, benefits, perks, celebrations, anniversaries, training, and company events.
- Community Involvement – highlighting your involvement, align with your company’s core values, and build/reinforce your branding.