Hit Boss Level with this Positive Impact Session
Love it or hate it, it is critical to understand why you should always be in the recruiting mindset and looking for talent.
Learn the latest, the greatest, and dust off the tried and true methodologies for sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding your talent.
- Recruit sessions are 90 minutes long and can be scheduled as soon as 2 weeks in advance to give us time to prepare for your unique discussion.
- You will need to provide the details, questions, topics, and any materials you wish to focus on to us 7-10 days before your scheduled session.
- Sessions are always investigative, interrogative, diagnostic, and informative. The more information you can provide about your situation the better the results of the session will be.
- Sessions include a post-discussion written summary with next-step recommendations, 7 days of unlimited email follow-up for any last-minute questions, thoughts, or ideas, and any resources, materials, or documents that may be relevant to your project.
Sample Recruit Session Topics :
- Selling the Opportunity – What’s in it for them? What does the job entail? What skill sets are required and what would be nice?
- Finding Talent – Where do we find the best talent for our organization? What are the best tools and resources for creating a candidate pipeline? Who are some local partners that might be able to refer talent to us?
- You’re Hired – Screen, interview, offer, background screening, and onboarding.