Increase Demand for Embalming with this Positive Impact Session
If we plan to move embalming forward, it is our job to better communicate amongst ourselves using scientific language and an understanding of not only what to do, but why we do it. Learn to think small to create a better picture for your families. Today’s consumer has access to all sorts of resources on embalming; some good, some awful. By being as informed as we can be, we can be the best resource and help them navigate all the noise.
- Inject sessions are 90 minutes long and can be scheduled as soon as 2 weeks in advance to give us time to prepare for your unique discussion.
- You will need to provide the details, questions, topics, and any materials you wish to focus on to us 7-10 days before your scheduled session.
- Sessions are always investigative, interrogative, diagnostic, and informative. The more information you can provide about your situation the better the results of the session will be.
- Sessions include a post-discussion written summary with next-step recommendations, 7 days of unlimited email follow-up for any last-minute questions, thoughts, or ideas, and any resources, materials, or documents that may be relevant to your project.
Sample Inject Session Topics :
- Want to change or add fluid brands to your prep room but don’t need a sales pitch? Together we can compare and contrast what you would like to know with whatever you already know.
- Have a new apprentice or graduate from a mortuary college and would like some outside instruction or coaching for them?
- We can work together to get your newest embalmer better prepared for your prep room.
- Planning and preparation for tough cases such as decomposition, tissue gas, and others.
- Want some fresh ideas for your prep room in terms of techniques?
- Be uncomfortable and get some new ideas to try such as instruction on new types of sutures and the use of the electric spatula.
- Thinking of re-evaluating your work practice controls to streamline your processes and be more safety minded? We can help with that!
- Update your knowledge of drugs and diseases commonly affecting current embalming process and find the answers in your prep room.
There are no reviews yet.