Kick Start (or Re-Energize) Your Business with this Positive Impact Session
Ignite is a customized intense strategy session that can be developed for any funeral professional facing challenges with the increasingly changing consumer demand for cremation and everything else that goes with it.
With over half of all deaths being cremated we cannot, as a profession, ignore that cremation families are as important as burial families. Times have changed and it’s time to adapt and embrace that change. If we don’t do it, someone else will!
We mustn’t assume that the rising cremation rate means a reduction in funeral services, but we must, as the experts in such matters, remain relevant and valuable to the grieving public. For many, this has proven difficult.
- Ignite sessions are 90 minutes long and can be scheduled as soon as 2 weeks in advance to give us time to prepare for your unique discussion.
- You will need to provide the details, questions, topics, and any materials you wish to focus on to us 7-10 days prior to your scheduled session.
- Sessions are always investigative, interrogative, diagnostic and informative. The more information you can provide about your situation the better the results of the session will be.
- Sessions cost $750 USD and include a post-discussion written summary with next step recommendations, 7 days of unlimited email follow-up for any last-minute questions, thoughts, or ideas, and any resources, materials or documents that may be relevant to your project.
Sample Ignite Session Topics :
- How can I lower my direct-cremation calls and increase my ‘cremation with services’ calls?
- I need staffing help! I can’t seem to find and retain good people. What are some creative things can I do to find and keep competent staff?
- How can I improve the perception, especially with pre-need clients, that funerals are valuable, necessary and not a burden to families experiencing grief?
- Seems like everyone comes in and just wants something cheap and easy.
- I have a low-cost cremation company down the street from me that takes all my cremation business.
- As the cremation rate rises my calls are going down. What are some of the things I can do to keep this from happening?
- I have a great idea for a cremation business but don’t know where to start.
- I own a funeral home and outsource cremations to a third-party provider but I am thinking about opening my own crematory. What are the advantages and disadvantages? What kind of volume do I need to have to justify it.