Meet and exceed the expectations of your families in the arrangement room and beyond with this Positive Impact Session
The Arrange session brings options and brainstorms with you on how you can better connect with your families and how you can introduce them to your professional service offerings in a way that’s more meaningful and helpful. Discussion focuses on how to arrange personalized, meaningful, and significant services offerings to families.
- Arrange sessions are 90 minutes long and can be scheduled as soon as 2 weeks in advance to give us time to prepare for your unique discussion.
- You will need to provide the details, questions, topics, and any materials you wish to focus on to us 7-10 days before your scheduled session.
- Sessions are always investigative, interrogative, diagnostic, and informative. The more information you can provide about your situation the better the results of the session will be.
- Sessions include a post-discussion written summary with next-step recommendations, 7 days of unlimited email follow-up for any last-minute questions, thoughts, or ideas, and any resources, materials, or documents that may be relevant to your project.
Sample Arrange Session Topics :
- How to build better rapport and connect personally with your clients. (Checking the Ego at the door!)
- Setting expectations and exceeding them for your families in the arrangement room.
- Effectively using technology to assist families better.
- Communication and the follow-through and why it’s crucial to your families.
- Using technology in your services.
- Better navigate new or alternative funeral service requests.
- How are you educating families in an age of limitless options?
- Connect with and embrace serving different religious groups in your community.
- Connect with and embrace serving non-traditional or alternative lifestyles within your community.